Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bed Linens Buff - Malaika, Frette, Pratesi, D.Porthault, Peacock, and Naniwa!



I am a huge fan of luxurious, beautiful ( and expensive !) bed linens. I can get lost in stores like Frette, Pratesi and d.porthault. So when I heard of new, luxurious linen line hailing directly from Egypt (land of the best cotton in the world), I of course raced to see the samples and find out for myself if these Malaika linens were all they were cracked up to be…
Truth be told Malaika linens exceeded my expectations, both in terms of quality and design. Malaika's wares are made from the most luxurious cotton Egypt has to offer. (and I was told and now can personally attest to the fact that they literally become softer with every wash). In terms of design Malaika is offering something new and different, I am big fan of the Peacock and the Naniwa styles.
Not only do Malaika's linens look elegant and feel sublime you can feel good about sleeping in them as the highly trained women embroiders who create these beautiful linens are paid a premium to work form home. Indeed Malaika is a true "cottage industry" and you can sleep tight knowing that you are buying into an ethical product.

XOXO
Clos-ette

1 comment:

Sara said...

Supremelinens.com offers a vast selection of quality Luxury Towels, Cotton Towels, Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Luxury Designer Bedding.