Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beautybanter.com or Bust




I am a self proclaimed beauty product junkie. At all times I need dozens of creams, lotions, potions, lip glosses and eye liners at my disposal. So I must confess that I enjoy nothing more than
designing ways for my clients to store all of their beauty products in their vanities, bathrooms, dressing rooms or in all three!

Unfortunately I can not come to yours but I can share with you the same essential info that I do with them.

Edit and cull of course! But how to know what products to keep? What to buy? What to use?
Do what I do when I am adrift in the sea of beauty go to (and bookmark) www.beautybanter.com, which has become my beauty encyclopedia.
Chock full of the inside scoop on the lotions and potions, this seasoned colors, runway to reality and emerging beauty brands and the vital how tos there is no need to go anywhere else.
Then it should come as no surprise that beauty runs through Sarah Howard's beautybanter.com's founder, veins. As the daughter of Pierre Michel's owner and former owner of Make up Forever she certainly knows the industry and now gives you the same insider access. So you and your wallet can now breathe a sigh of relief that you don't need your own beauty team just beautybanter.com (and an organized vanity) !

XOXO
Clos-ette

No comments: