Sunday, February 15, 2009

Truffles, Truffles, Truffles! Thanks to the Urbani's of Alba, Italy.


One of my favorite things is an amazing meal (with diving company). Fortunately last night I had both and rather than wax poetic about my husband I thought that I would share the most amazing truffle dish with you (recipe below).

Hands down, truffles are one my favorite food groups J I love them on everything! Unfortunately, it is not the most affordable taste to have acquired, until now… thanks to the Urbani's of Alba, Italy who have been growing truffles for several generations. In addition the actual truffles, the Urbani's produce the most divine truffle oils and pastas, which I was actually able to find at New York's D’Agostino grocery chain. Thankfully you can purchase your own goodies directly from them through their website www.urbanitartufi.it

The website includes online shopping, information about the Urbani Truffle school and recipes (in addition to the one from last night) from the Urbani's as well!!

Bon appétit!

XOXO
Clos-ette

No comments: