Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love Bethenny Frankel's book....


but I love Bethenny bakes gluten free cookies even more!!
Since I have celiacs and even though this is supposed to be a design blog, I decided to run a bit off the beaten path for a subject dear to my heart.

Check out Bethenny Frankel's book Naturally Thin...buy it on her website, Bethenny.com.

I think it is a great way to think about your daily diet as a bank account, and she has some fantastic recipes in there.

Also, please check out everything you need to know about a gluten-free diet. Your pass to a cancer free diet---

Did you know more than 40% of all human beings have an allergy to gluten? I was diagnosed right before I started fertility treatments and got pregnant but I had done it long enough before to see the absolute life changing effects. I can wait to get in shape post pregnancy and eat healthier and cleaner.

Sometimes a little wisdom outside the closet necessary...

XOXO
Clos-ette

No comments: