Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ok, you need to Check out Hautelook.com!!

All these private sale etailers are pretty fabulous, but HauteLook is an exclusive platform where premium brands sell their inventory at up to 75% off of the original retail price!!! Hello?? So RUN, not walk, RUN to fill up your Clos-ettes now!!

Tomorrow is a Clos-ette favorite, Decades!! Featuring bags and shoes from Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, etc…my favorite vintage consignment store in LA and anywhere else for that matter!!

Then Thursday is Rebecca Taylor and Rebecca Minskoff!!

Find out how to become a member and sign up ASAP, because coming soon: the HOME category!
Home and Fashion on sale online at Hautelook.com- How Clos-ette is that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Just signed up for hautelook about two weeks ago ...I'm completely obsessed. I've already got almost all of my holiday shopping done and it's being sent straight to my house ...I passed by the mall last Saturday and the line of cars just to get in was around the corner - I totally couldn't handle that ...THANK GOODNESS FOR HAUTELOOK!